Pages

November 5, 2010

A Thankful Month
Day 5



Today I am thankful for: My Zoo Membership

It's my {our} 6th wedding anniversary today and my darling hubby took the day off {which is HUGE!} and spent the it with the girls and me at the zoo! It was truly the best way to celebrate our anniversary! {and about time we put my zoo membership to use!}


A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one!"
~Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings   

A Month of "Thanks"

November 01, 2010 - Cooler Temperatures
November 02, 2010 - Lula learns how to climb out of her crib
November 03, 2010 - Donuts and Arts and Crafts
November 04, 2010 - Swings
November 05, 2010 - My Zoo Membership


No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs