Pages

November 6, 2010

A Thankful Month
Day 6



Today I am Thankful for: Stuff

Uugh, community Garage Sale day today.  I am not a fan. I don't like going and I like sitting in my fornt yard selling even less, but we have a lot of stuff now that the girls are no longer babies that needs to go to both make room for and a few buck to afford the new "stuff". It was a long, slow morning and in the end the $90 I made was barely worth my time and effort, but it gave time to reflect. I am thankful that we have "stuff" to sell. Not stuff to sell because we are that desperate for the money, but because we have stuff. My kids had cribs, and toys and we are able to clothe and entertain them.  So today I am thankful for all the things we have. It might not be a lot... It is likely a lot less than some.... but it is without a doubt more than most.


“Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.”

~Oprah




A Month of "Thanks"

November 01, 2010 - Cooler Temperatures
November 02, 2010 - Lula learns how to climb out of her crib
November 03, 2010 - Donuts and Arts and Crafts
November 04, 2010 - Swings
November 05, 2010 - My Zoo Membership
November 06, 2010 - Stuff



 

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs