Pages

November 15, 2010

I 'AM' Thankful...trust me....

Wheew - I am thankful, My life is full. I mean full, full, full, full, full. I have my girls and my hubby{priority number one}, then my friends, stroller strides {which = Me} my blogs and my buisness.  Life is good. I cannot complain.

But..............I am not a multitasker. Oh I do it, but I am not good at it. I have difficulty with time management and I get caught up in details.  So.... My girls, Lula's birthday party, an attempt at a social life, a self imposed project { A Thankful Month } and my business...... A website that needs building {on my own}....... I am behind in my Thankful Month project for a number of reasons, the first of which is of course my family and the second... Somwhere along the line I got caught up in the details of building my buisness and well.... there just wasn't enough time or energy left to write down what I am thankful for - But I am thankful and I DO take a moment everyday to reflect on all of my blessings.... I will be back on track, but for now.... One last push to really get  'Gigi and Lula By SOH' off the ground by the end of the year and well.... I will see you on the flip side... soon.....Before the end of the year, I promise.

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs