Pages

November 11, 2010

A Thankful Month
Day 11




Today I am Thankful for: Best Friends

Starting at Stroller Strides this morning and ending with a playground playdate with all of the girls Bestest Buddies, there are people in our life here that love my children like they are family. Daddy may have been on the road and all of our family on the other side of the country, but Lula had no shortage of people who wanted to be sure that she knew that they think she is special.

We have been fortunate to make some amazing friends here. Women I can lean on, laugh with and sometimes at and be unappologetically myself with --  the icing on the cake, their children and my children and best buddies. So playground play dates, birthday parties, and national holidays are just as much fun for me as they are for my girls!  I know it's a rare treat that moms, dads and kids all get along and enjoy each other's company, which is why today I am thankful for Best Friends. 







Happy 2nd Birthday Lula - You are, without a doubt, loved.



Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

~Marcel Proust





No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs