Pages

July 1, 2011

{ Project } m.b.r.a.c.e Mommyhood Photo Challenge


Our first challenge { Self-Portrait }
This one was not easy, especially since I do not have a tripod.... Thankfully I *love* the light in my master-bath. So I grabbed my camera and played around with the settings, ISO, ect... and then the angle. Sanpping a photo of yourself, in the mirror without photographing the camera....Well.... it takes some....finesse. 
After a few smiles, stuck out tongues, crossed-eyes, I finally got this one.  Sans-makeup....
{ Just me }

Photobucket

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs