Pages

July 2, 2011

{ Project } m.b.r.a.c.e Mommyhood Photo Challenge

First.....
To My Dearest Friend Mel
I must extend a large and very public "Thank You!"
I am really enjoying this challenge, granted we're only 2 days in but.... So far, so fun!
xo
Shelbs

Okay ---- Today's Challenge is { What You Wore Today }
I knew right away that I was not going to photograph myself again. I truly love being behind my camera.  I have been in love with my Canon since.... well, truth be told and thanks to my father,  long before I owned my Canon Rebel XTi.  My profound love of spending time behind the camera however does not continue around to the other side. I am not happy or comfortable in front of the camera at all. I suppose I am simply far too critical of myself - But that's a whole other can of film, now isn't it?

Back to the topic at hand, my photo. Now .... I am feeling confident that I am being creative, artsy and original with today's challenge. Snapping a picture of my laundry....
 * pause to pat myself on the back
Well, I think I'm fairly brilliant - We shall see however if my idea is fresh or just plain......
{ Soiled } 

Photobucket

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs