Pages

July 10, 2011

{ Project } m.b.r.a.c.e Mommyhood Photo Challenge

Today's Challenge {Someone I love} of course I love my kiddos ad my hubby and even if my hubby allowed me to photograph him, I wouldn't have been able to take a photo of all three for today's challenge since the Hub-bub is on the road again.  There were a ton of great photos of the girls in the bucket tonight, but.... very few were Internet appropriate and frankly just not for public consumption, although I will cherish them!  So here's tonight's photo
{ Rub-a-dub-dub }

Photobucket

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs