Pages

July 3, 2011

{ Project } m.b.r.a.c.e Mommyhood Photo Challenge


Today's challenge is { Clouds } however...... I live in the desert. And athough Monsoon Season is upon us, and I pray daily for some spectacular thunder storms and soon - More often than not our skies are bright blue and cloudless - So..... *ahem* when I returned home from Body Back yesterday morning and there were clouds in the sky { big bright fluffy ones at that } I snapped a few photos....You know....just in case!!Today the sky is one big overcast grey mess so this photo is one that I took yesterday morning. Now if the sky would just open up and rain, I'd be on....
{ Cloud 9 }

Photobucket

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs