Pages

December 2, 2011

An Elf's Escapades

Would you like to Swing on a star
Carry moon beams home in a jar
and be better off than you are
or would you rather....

It just so happened that a friend of mine sent me a link to a hysterical Elf on the Shelf post a few nights ago. It was because of that post that I had the Nutcracker love triangle and the Vermouth in the Christmas Village photos. So thank you Baby Rabies it's because of you that I had photo to post for December 1st!

  I am sick as a dog today and unfortunately also without a husband this week, weekend and next week as well, so "yay me!!" she says has half heartedly and sarcastically.  If I weren't feeling like death warmed over I might have spent some time trying to make this photograph pop somehow but today.... this is what you get.


I don't know if GELK is swinging from the chandelier because of his Vermouth bender or if he's trying to avoid some nasty confrontation with the Red Nutcacker over his escapades with the Blue Nutcracker..... But swinging on a star is where the girls found GELK this morning.
And all the monkeys aren't in the zoo
Every day you meet quite a few
So you see it's all up to you
You can be better than you are
You could be swingin' on a star



Photobucket

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs