Pages

December 7, 2011

An Elf's Escapades:
Gone Fishin'...


I must admit that even though I have been so sick this week, this little project has helped. It's been a distraction to the fact that Hubby has been on the road for two weeks and that I am feeling so crappy. I was very much looking forward to this little "Escapade" but I simply could not set up the shot to my satisfaction.  The tank is in a awkward place and the lighting really poor.... But the girls got a huge kick out of finding Gelk on top of the fish tank with pole in hand!  Gigi was a little worried that Gelk might actually catch and harm one of her fish, but Lula {bless her heart} assured her Big Sister that "He's not mean. He just being silly."

 

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs