Pages

December 6, 2011

An Elf's Escapades:
Shenanigans

Okay.... I'm not sure who's shenanigans though... Gelk's or mine? I know upon first glance this post will make it seem like I have too much time on my hands. I assure you - I DON'T!  I am just really really really good at procrastination and well.... this seemed more fun than cleaning up the kitchen or finishing the laundry.

The last thing you expect is to walk into the kitchen and find your Elf on the Shelf hosting a wild party. Pizza, Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort and Tequila, but that I just what I found last night. 
{Okay - I did warn you when we started this I was a little twisted *smirk*}

I think Gelk must be preparing me for the teenage years.... First a party and then I find him shopping online with MY credit cards!!!  He does have good taste though.
Finger's crossed I find those Paris Pink Lululemon Wunder Unders are under the tree for me Christmas Morning!!
 
The truth is I am not such an evil mother. I would never let the girls wake up to find Gelk wrapped around a bottle of Vermouth or passed out drunk, smelling of Jack Daniels and snuggling with Bob the Builder after a night of boozing. Instead when the girls woke up they found Gelk playing with their beloved Toy Story toys. 
The girls found the fact that he was riding Bullseye was hysterical.  Lula was however a little bit bummed that it meant she was unable to play with Bullseye today but wholly amused at how silly her Elf on the Shelf is! 
Mission Accomplished. Afterall - Isn't that what this is supposed to be? FUN!



Photobucket

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs