Pages

June 9, 2011

Time Marches on......




My first session of Body Back ended last week. My results were fantastic. I am in love. I am addicted. I have a few things to share.....


Gigi turned FOUR..... {a month ago}


Lula is potty trained...... {for months now}
 
Our garden is yielding us some fantastic fruit.....
 
The girls rescued from Handsome Hal and played with a lizard for hours last week.....
 
Gigi can *full on swim*... No help.... no adult required.... swim.... dive... dive for rings..... SWIM!....
 
Life goes on.... and on.... and on......
 
A ton is happening.....and me...... I'm too busy living it to stop and blog about it.... But I will. I want to remember all of this one day. Guess I better get crackin'!





Photobucket



Gigi finished her first year of preschool..... {a month ago}

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs