Pages

August 12, 2010

"You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne

That A.A. Milne quote seemd to fit today perfectly. Be it that Winnie-the-Pooh and preschool seem to go hand and hand in my mind or that the words, for me at least, are poignant. That quote conveys the exact lesson I so desperatly wanted to teach G before she set off on this new adventure, preschool.

In truth I think the lesson learned today was;
She is braver than I believe, stronger than she seems, and smarter than any of us think.

Gigi's first day of school story to follow....
For now I  am headding out to the backyard,
flopping down in the grass,
staring up at the sky
and watching the meteor shower.
I haven't gazed up at the night sky...
truly reveled in the breathtaking expanse of the night sky in far too long!
It seems a perfect way to end this amazing day.


Sleep Sweet.....

Share

1 comment:

Grace said...

Great quote! One that we should all remember.

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs