Pages

August 29, 2010

GRAND OPENING


A Mother's Musings has opened up shop on Etsy... named... "Gigi and Lula" of course!

My GRAND OPENING SPECIAL includes $1 shipping on all orders shipped within the US!

I am so excited!
I have had a blast making these little pretties...
The hat might be my favorite so far ...  and look for more hats to come in both infant and toddler/child size.

Being a hippie chick I love flowers in my hair, or did once upon a time.
Now I have fun playing with my girls' hair and pinning it up with bows and flowers!!
I hope you will love these hair clips as much as the girls and I do...

Welcome!
www.etsy.com/shop/GigiandLula

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs