Pages

January 26, 2011

Don't Come to My Circus and Try to Wear the Top Hat...

 


I LOVE this blog for so many reasons, not the least of them being that this "Mommy Blogger" has a way with words. She is eloquent in ways that make my gut ache with envy. {If I were only half the writer she is...} But once I get over that; I laugh, I cry and I feel A LOT less alone on my bumbling journey through Motherhood.... A MUST READ for anyone with children, especially those who might find humor in the darker side of their selves or parenthood! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

The SassMaster said...

Cooome to the dark(er) side!!
What a wonderful compliment this is, Shelbi.
Thank you
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sass

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs