Pages

December 12, 2010

I cannot stop playing with my new camera lens....

an early Christmas gift from Hubby! He purchased another lens for my too fabulous for words camera and I am like a fiend snapping photos 24/7. I won't bore you with Gigi's dance recital from Saturday night or her Preschool's Christmas Production in Church this morning. {For those of you who follow my family blog you can find those photos and video there tomorrow or the next day} But here a few of the best from the last week....

And Honey, if I haven't said it enough "I LOVE my new camera lens!!"


















No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs