Pages

January 25, 2010

Secrets...

Secrets are not my strong suit.

I don't know what it is about a secret that makes me want to blab??? Is it that the news is so exciting that I am just bursting??? I cannot say for sure, but anyone who knows me knows I have issues with secrets.

It was right about Christmas that some very important people in my life started entrusting me with big news. I am thrilled to be counted important enough to be 'in the know' before anyone else. But...UUGGHH! Secrets!!!!! Baby secrets; Engagement on the horizon secrets; Impending move secrets.... *...Holding breath ... Turning blue...*

So I sat and I prayed...
"God grant me the strength..."

I meditated...
"OMmmm....... OMmmm..."

and I pleaded...
"Please hurry up and make these announcements so I can breathe again and jump up and down and scream and shout and be publicly excited...."

I see a light at the end of the tunnel!!!!! Things are happening, plans are being made, lips are starting to loosen.... *Breathe. Just breathe* Wheew!*       --    2010 promises to be a very exciting year for some very important people in my life! I can't wait!!


Oh, and in case you're curious - SORRY! Don't bother, my lips are sealed....for once!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I have faith you can keep a secret! But please tell me :-)

Grace said...

Me too, I wanna know...but I really PROMISE not to tell anyone :)

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs