Pages

August 18, 2009

Good Night

Good night and good night,
Good night if you please,
All I need is some water,
A kiss and a squeeze.
All I need is a story,
Some milk and some pie,
And to talk while we rock,
And a long lullaby.
Did I mention some hugs?
Just a hundred or so, And a back scratch, a head scratch,
And tickle my toe.
So good night and good night...
May I have some cake?
How can you be tired
When I'm wide awake?

~Paul Kortepeter


This bedtime poem is practically our night time routine to the letter... So I thought I would share.

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs