Pages

June 17, 2010

Positive Parenting

It's been a rough two weeks.
{Partly becase of my frame of mind}

Sometimes I need to just stop and remind myself of the type of parent I want to be...

Turning the page.... and moving forward!
Onward and Upward!





Practice
Being
Patient





Take
Three deep breaths
before reacting





Praise
Good Behavior!
Focus on the positive



Remember
This Too
Will Pass




Be silly…
Be a Kid





Find balance






Compromise
There’s more than one way






I accept
my child for
who they
are







How can I
be a role model
today?







Stop,
Breathe,
and really
listen






What do I
love most
about my child?
Tell them!





Your
“parenting voice”
will one day become
your child’s
“inner voice”

No comments:

Like what you just read??
Then VOTE for A Mother's Musings, Mishaps and Milestones on 'Top Mommy Blogs', 'Top 100 Mommy Bloggers' and 'Picket Fence Blogs' by clicking the buttons below. {votes can be cast daily}
      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory The Top 100 Mommy Blogs